2010/08/02

Not that far from the end

Hello,

Done :
- Synchronisation of various videos (friendly uploaded on my FTP, or even by post letter !)
- Edit of 2 hours of AvB'mix (about 25 cameras)

To be Done :
- "Fixation" of the second half of video edits (that mean : watch & correct what is obvious) (1 day)
- To fill blank parts of mix (there is about 5 min of mix where I was unable to find any videos...) with pictures.
- Titles (should take 1h only, after this written !)
- Maybe, audio remix since radio record is heavy compressed (I guess it was broadcast with something like MP2 192kbit/s) (2 days ?)
- Choose of "distribution" : Blu-ray (2.5 EUR), HD on 2 DVD (0.50 EUR), DVD-Video (0.25 EUR), of course, everybody will be able to download it from an high speed FTP, or just watch it online. About physical medias, I don't plan to make any money from that (or what ever), so I have to check how much could it costs to send them. I also have to check about frequency, since project is 60i, because i'm not sure theses new hdtv sets sold in EU are able to display 60i. No reason why not, but sometimes EU equipements are limited.

If nothing goes wrong (in project and in my litle life), we can expect an "in street" date of 1st September.

I will try to find public pictures of wroclaw AvB mix, but please don't hesitate to send me yours ! E-mail is ocal586@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment