2010/04/27

Idea in mind

Hi,

This is the idea : Lots of people were shooting pictures, recording videos during this event.
This event was great, audio recording is great, so why video would not be ?

I've record severals videos, you can see them here : http://www.youtube.com/user/ocal5#g/u

That's maybe 12% of the show, maybe you have what miss to me ?

I sometimes do editing, but for sure not that big, not that way. So, first, my goals :
- Get enough records : I'm going to let an FTP server online. I will have to wait to get maximum number of "reporters" to put their records. Should takes... 1 month ?
- Edit Armin Van burren Set. Because it should be the one that more people want at first.
- Share it : Main project will be 1280*720 @ 30i/s, and will be shared everywhere it is possible.
- Share it² : FTP files will stay online as long as possible, so if you want to download and edit as well you're free to do so. But please understand that 1Mbit/s is slow !
- Credits : They will be write on video, format will be : shortname, city, country. In order to show from how many countrys somes have come to be in !

For sure, if you have an audio record who is not a radio recording (I already have theses) and who sound goods (No... from soundboard, dank u !), it's very welcome !
Who am I ?
A listener of ASOT, a participant of ASOT450 @ Wroclaw, and actually a French guy who live in Paris, is 24 y.o. (and who don't need to date, thanks :-P ), and working in satellite field (video transmissions).

Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment